Monday, September 3, 2012

RwP: Republican National Convention, Labor Day and an Original Cartoon "Johnson Meets Koch"

This week on Rants without Pants I discuss the Republican National Convention...Wisconsin Style. I analyze Gov. Scott Walkers Speech, I play a drinking game called Bull Shit during Paul Ryan's Speech, I discuss my take on Governor's Walker's encounter with MSNBC, an old man arguing with an empty chair and losing, how all of it ties into Labor Day...and then AN ORIGINAL ANIMATED SHORT CALLED "JOHNSON MEETS KOCH". The premise? What really happened when Ron Johnson dined with David Koch this last week. Hope you enjoy! 00:00 Scott Walker's Speech 02:34 Paul Ryan's Speech - I play a drinking game called Bull Shit where I have to take a shot of Korbel every time Paul Ryan lies. I got drunk. 09:52 Scott Walker's encounter with MSNBC and my reaction. It may surprise you. 11:35 An old man arguing with an empty chair and losing. 12:32 How Wisconsin was portrayed in the Republican Nation Convention and How WI Democrats Need To Openly Support Labor. 13:45 An Original Animation called "Johnson Meets Koch". It's the first time I have done animation like this before, so please be kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment